These are the watches that I am selling this year for my cheerleading fundraiser. Thanks for your support! The money I raise will pay for my cheerleading uniforms, competitions and cheer camp. Please leave a comment, or email me amanda@pmt.org with information if you are interested in any of my watches. See information below! THANKS!



They make great gifts for birthdays, graduations, Mother's Day, etc. Perfect for the person who has everything. Lots of people have commented that they love the way the watch feels on their wrist. It doesn't twist and it lays flat, does not interfere with your computer keyboard. Thanks to many of you for your continued support. Seasonal holiday watches available!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Red White and Blue!

Just in time for the 4th of July! I'm also doing safety pin earrings--all colors. Here's a pair of the patriotic ones! Just $3.oo each or 2 pair for $5.00!



2 comments:

  1. You're sooo talented! I hope you raised a lot of money for your cheerleading expenses...I know it can cost a lot!

    Jenn
    Make Your Own Cheer Bows

    ReplyDelete
  2. But in today's time-poor society, when the need to keep tabs on those seconds is more essential than ever, it seems the concept of a wrist watch has become that of a status symbol rather than a practical chronometer because of it's beautiful design like these watch.
    rolex watches

    ReplyDelete